Free Legal Workshop for Small Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations
The Legal Aid Society and Pillsbury law firm have partnered together to host a free legal clinic for small businesses and non-profit organizations on Monday, March 10 from 6 - 8 p.m.
A panel of experienced attorneys will discuss:
- The essential provisions of a commercial insurance policy.
- Reading and understanding your commericial insurance policy.
- Making an insurance/FEMA/SBA claim/filing an appeal.
- When to use an adjuster or attorney.
- Avoiding common insurance pitfalls.
- Alternatives to commerical insurance.
- Pratical tips for businesses impacted by natural or other disasters.
To register, please call (212) 426 - 3014 or email: email@example.com. Please include your name, your business name, your telephone numbers and email address.
Click HERE for a copy of the event flyer.